Thursday, April 22, 2010

Prayers Unheard

Dear Lord,

Sometimes I can't help but think that all of the goodness in my life is not because of my prayers but rather, others' prayer on my behalf. Don't get me wrong, (I highly doubt that you ever do) I am very grateful for these prayers and their effect of abundance on my life. My problem is my fear that MY prayers are being unheard. Father I want to love you. I want to be yours. I want you to be proud of me. But i fail almost all the time. God I want you to hear my prayers. The ones I say at night or in the shower or in the car or when no one else is listening. I want you to provide for me because I prayed and because you are MY God , MY Rock, and MY savior. I am blessed beyond words because of others' prayers and you bless me because of your love for them BUT I WANT TO BE BLESSED BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE FOR ME!!! Because I am your child. I want you to hear me. Teach me to be less of a failure and more of a prayer warrior. Teach me to draw near to you. Teach me to love and be loved. Good night dear Jesus.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment